Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chocolate Ice Cream Bowls

Today is a super easy recipie that I discovered on pinterest. At first sight, it was itimidating trying to make bowls out of chocolate, but after I started, I knew I would would have a success. Sorry about the pictures, I didn't think I would be using them for anything :)



Chocolate Ice Cream Bowls

 



1-2 packages chocolate chips (I use Guittard)
Your choice ice cream
Topping of choice
Small balloons

Melt the chocolate and place it in a cylinder shaped container. Blow up as many balloons as you want bowls. Dip the bowls in chocolate and make sure you get a thick coating. Place on parchment paper and put in the fridge to cool and harden. Once the bowls are dry, pop the balloon leaving the chocolate bowl and removing the popped balloon, and put your choice of ice cream and toppings inside. When serving place in another bowl so that the chocolate bowl doesn't melt in your hand.



Recipie is my own with inspiration from pinterest.
Picture is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment